Monday, September 24, 2012

Jurong Point's Red Hot Deal Chocolate Sales

Are you aware of a Red Hot Deal Chocolate Sales in Jurong Point? No? Then what are you waiting for?Head on now to that shopping mall on the western frontier and indulge yourself in getting as much of those imported branded chocolates at bargain price.

I wasn't aware of it, seeing that there wasn't any announcement anywhere about it, until I passed the shop front, a temporary setup with lots and lots of chocolate on offer. I had selected a large range of different chocolates which I seldom see in the usual outlets, and now I have myself to blame when I get fatter.

The shop is located on the third floor of the mall, located 2 shops away from Lai Lai Kitchen. To get to the shop, just exit from Boon Lay MRT and turn right once you entered Jurong Point. Go all the way to the end where OCBC rests, then travel upward by 2 floors. 


The sales, as I understood from the salesperson there, will run throughout the month of September.With only another week left before the month comes to a closure, it would be best to head over A.S.A.P. to get whatever chocolates are still available for offer. The chocolates there ranges from a little under $10 to $30 per box, with most of them offered in bundles.


Date:           throughout September 2012
Entry fee:    Free

Location:     Level 3, Jurong Point, Jurong West.











No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...