Friday, September 2, 2011

Trey Ratcliff's Stuck in Custom

It isn't kidding that this guy is marvelous. A look at a few of his photos and they make me want to cry out in awe. Of course, my gear is nowhere near that of his, but that does not mean that I would not like to take such beautiful shots of memorable places. His website is a paradise for travel photographers.

What I am talking about is Trey Ratcliff, and I stumbled across his photographs in Picasa. His website of travel photography has a full array of his photos from across the world, so do visit his website here: Stuck in Custom.


"Stuck in Custom"... what an apt description for a traveler, for every traveler who long to immerse himself in an alien scene that is his goal will feel that every ticking moment in custom is torture to him.

I have posted some of his photos here, and all credits goes to Ratcliff for his work on HDR, short for High Dynamic Range, a form of photography that you could not usually achieve under a single camera shot.









No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...